Hello! Month of February is over, bookish people! But, be happy because today is Leap day! Don’t forget to be thankful for the additional 24 hours.
Here’s what I got this February.
I bought that gorgeous Eat.Sleep.Read. bookmark and 4 books from local bookstore. 3 of those are in bargain section. Who will say NO to bargain books? 😀
- The One and Only You by Emily Giffin
- The Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Hire of Fire by Sarah J Maas
That pretty tutu is love! I received a lovely little pinky ballerina canvas art as my prize in QatArt giveaway. Not a bookish related but I’m so happy and thankful. It’s my first time to won in a giveaway.
And… another giveaway prize! I’m 1 of the 3 winners who were chosen randomly hosted by Ate Kath. I got a signed Black Crow White Lie by Ms Candi Sary. I will definitely add this to my March tbr.
I ordered also a paperback edition of A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab in The Book Depository. Still waiting in vain.
Next, is my February wrap up. I managed to read 3 books.
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan – 4.5 stars
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma – 4 stars
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour – 4.5 stars
That’s it. Ciao! 🙂