Hi everyone! It’s my first time to do this. I have been nominated by Ronyell @rabbitearsblog for this award. Thank you so much!
1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Here are my answers.
What’s your favorite book genre?
∴ Fantasy and contemporary are my favorite genres.
Have you ever read over 1,000 books in a year?
∴ 1,000 books? in a year? NO! I’m slow reader. I even failed to do my 50 books challenge last year. Shame on me. Haha!
What do yo like to drink while reading?
∴ I like Florida’s Natural orange pineapple juice always. I’m not drinking coffee or tea.
What book would you like to see become a movie?
∴ I love to see Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
Who’s your favorite author?
∴ JK Rowling and George RR Martin are my fave.
What’s the scariest book you’ve read?
∴ I haven’t read any yet. I still don’t have a nerve to read scary books.
What’s the cutest animal you’ve ever seen?
∴ Cats. The cutest and sweetest animal.
So, it’s my turn to ask 7 questions for 7 beautiful nominees. Here we go…
- How many to-be-read books you have in your shelf?
- I love to sniff books. Do you prefer physical book or e-book?
- How many books you can read in a month?
- Are you an extrovert or introvert? or ambivert?
- Would you like to join in read-along or read by your own?
- Series or stand-alone books?
- Who is your bookish boyfriend? Only one. 🙂